Established in 1984 by the current owner Cashflow Management Ltd t/a Redmond Johnson is a highly reputable and solvent credit management company specialising in the provision of debt recovery services throughout Ireland/UK and Internationally. With principal offices in Belfast and satellite offices in Dublin, Edinburgh and London we have in the past three decades obtained a reputation for providing a reliable and consistently effective service.
- 1984 Commenced operations as a debt collection agency under the name Fletcher & Collins
- 1985 Added B2B credit reporting
- 1987 Contracts obtained to supply CCN(Experian),Graydon, NCM (atradius), ICC with NI data
- 1992 Open Dublin credit reporting office
- 1993 Supply Euler/First Source and Equifax with reports
- 2001 Sell credit reporting division to ICC & change name to Cashflow Management Ltd t/a Redmond Johnson – concentrate on debt collection however our experience and knowledge of credit reporting in Ireland is still retained and unequalled
- 2002 Invited to become the sole Irish member of ECA (European Collectors Association)